What are the Submission Requirements?
In order for your submission to be considered, Please Submit the following:
- Signed Application (must be dated within 30 days)
- Last 3 Months bank statements
- MTD (Month to date) if after the 15th of the month
- Payback months (Seasonality)
What Are the Funding Stipulations for Merchant Cash Advances?
Applicants must provide the following:
- Drivers license
- Voided Check
- A/R report (if Applicable)
- Business Lease or Mortgage Statement or Landlord Contact or Two Rent Checks
- Proof of Ownership
- Site Inspection (If Applicable)
What are the Funding Stipulations for Reverse Consolidation?
Applicants for Reverse Consolidation Must Provide:
- Drivers License
- Voided Check
- Full Tax Return
- 3 Verifiable Trade References
- 3 Verifiable Personal References
- Lease/Mortgage Agreement or Last Two Months Rent Checks
- Landlord Contact Info
- Detailed Verifiable A/R Summary (If Applicable)
- Last Merchant Processing Statement (If Applicable)
- Site Visit (If Applicable)
- Bank Login (or Decision Logic)
- First Page of Contract for Open MCAs
How Does Fundrite Score my Eligibility for Funding?
Fundrite Uses the following criteria to Determine eligibilty:
- Business Type
- Size and Nature of current financings in place
- Time in business
- Open/unexplainable UCCs
- Any personal credit, business credit & background check issues.
- Size and health of cash Flow
- Number of Deposits
- Discrepancies/inconsistencies on application
- Average daily account balances
- Use and Impact of funds.
What is Fundrite's Underwriting Process?
Qualifying and Processing
- Review application, merchant details and decline criteria
- Full analysis of bank statements
- Review Credit report and background check
- In depth review of bank statements and business cash flow
- Evaluate owner and business details
- Perform detailed review on public records
- Review contracts and required stips
- If required, a site inspection must be completed
- Perform bank login or decision logic
- Merchant Interview
- Landlord verification or similar (If Applicable)
- Ensure Positive balance in bank account
- Complete recorded funding call
Are There Any Issues that can Cause an Application to be Automatically Declined?
Yes, There Are Several cases in which we may automatically decline an application, including, but not limited to:
- FICO scores less than 500
- Business Less than 6 months old
- Greater than 9 negative days in the past 3 months
- Minimum monthly deposits – $20,000/ month
- Total gross revenue – over 35%
- Late on tradelines/Mortgage – multiple past due for 2+ months (excluding medical bills & student loans)
- Previous Decline – within the last 30 days
- Criminal background – Child Support, Sex Offender, Fraud, Most Felonies
- Default/Slow pay on MCA or Loan – None
Are Merchants Required to have a positive balnce in his/her account?
Yes, The merchant must have a positive bank balance to receive funding.
Does Fundrite Require a COJ?
No, We no longer require COJ’s.
Does Fundrite Require Rent Checks?
Yes, If Applicable
Does Fundrite Require Trade References?
Yes. Trade and business references may be required for funding.
Does Fundrite Require Landlord References?
Yes, The applicant may be asked to provide a copy of the lease agreement or proof of payment history.
Does Fundrite offer a prepay addendum?
What are the other options if the bank link does not work or is not supported?
We can do bank login, decision login or screen share.
Does Fundrite Require a Site Inspection?
Yes, We may require a site inspection on regular advances and reverse consolidations. We determine on a case by case basis.
If a merchant uses the pre-payment discount, does that impact commission?
Does Fundrite Care About the use of funds?
Yes. Providing your underwriter with the most accurate information regarding your merchant will result in a more aggressive, faster funding process.